Welcome to VOHOCA
There’s a World of Opportunities and Experiences with Greater choice, Control and Freedom!!
VOHOCA is dedicated to giving people with disabilities greater choice, control and freedom – empowering them to live life on their own terms. VOHOCA supports people with disabilities by enabling them to realise their personal aspirations and goals. For us, having a disability should never limit the degree of choice and control people have over their own lives, and we work hard to make sure the people we support get a fair go.
VOHOCA’s services include:
- Management of Funding for Supports/ Support Coordination– such as assisting with financial management, communication skills and lifestyle mentoring;
- Household Tasks/Daily Personal Activities– such as housework, laundry, shopping, personal hygiene, dressing, preparation or supply of meals and medication assistance;
- Participation in Community, Social and Civic Activities – including supported shopping, medical appointments, sporting and recreational events, social activities, visiting or making new friends, travel and transport and building confidence and social skills;
- Group and Centre-based Activities– such as social outings and group and social activities on VOHOCA’s premises; and
- Assistance in Coordinating or Managing Life Stages, Transitions and Support– supporting school leavers and those moving out of home or moving from group to independent living to make the transition on their own terms and in a way that meets their goals and aspirations.
VOHOCA supports participants of all ages (children, adults and seniors) and with any disability (including physical, intellectual, multiple disabilities and mental illness).
Our Values: Inclusion, Equality, Respect, Choice, Control, Freedom, Innovation, Holistic, Person-centered Care