Daily Personal Activities
Assisting with and/or supervising personal tasks of daily life to enable the participant to live as autonomously as possible. These supports are provided by a worker with additional qualifications and experience relevant to the participants’ complex needs. These individual supports can be provided in a range of environments, including but not limited to, the participant’s own home.
- Assistance with Showering, Dressing and Grooming
- Continence Care
- Assistance with Mobility and Exercise
- Prevention of pressure sores
- Transporting to Medical and Dental Appointments
- Accompanying to recreational and social outings