Improving independence, social inclusion, greater choice and control are exciting prospects for many people with disability, and with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), it’s now possible. From personal care and support, community access, employment assistance, transportation services, therapy aid and essential equipment, the NDIS will provide all Australians with a significant and permanent disability under the age of 65 with the necessary supports required to live a self-sufficient and ordinary life.
If you’re looking to get the most out of your NDIS plan, Vok Holistic Care provides comprehensive and detailed disability support coordination in Ipswich and surrounding regions. Vok Holistic Care is a Registered NDIS Provider and complies with all Queensland and Commonwealth Government requirements for the delivery of quality and safe disability support services. Vok Holistic Care offers provisions of support coordination within a specialist framework necessitated by specific high-level risks in the participant’s situation. Support is time limited and focuses on addressing barriers and reducing complexity in the support environment while assisting the participant to connect with supports and build capacity and resilience. It may also involve the development of an intervention plan which will be implemented by disability support workers.
As a leading disability services provider in Queensland, Vok Holistic Care understands that each client is unique and requires care and support that is reflective of their individual needs. Our friendly and experienced team will work diligently to provide assistance that is tailored to meet your unique requirements and to fulfil your desires and goals. Having earned a strong reputation for providing supreme quality disability support coordination, the team behind Vok Holistic Care pride themselves on working alongside our clients and supporters to improve community inclusion, while simultaneously encouraging individual growth and independence.
There are three levels of Support Coordination available under the NDIS:
- Support connection – short term assistance designed to build participants’ capacity to manage their own plan.
- Support coordination – longer term support for more complex support needs.
- Specialist support coordination – As above, but where the participant’s situation means they require more intensive support.
Your NDIS planner will talk to you about which level of Support Coordination is most appropriate for you.
Vok Holistic Care can support participants to:
- Identify services that meet their individual needs and those identified in their NDIS plan
- Coordinate their service providers and support including gathering quotes for services
- Organise the timing of supports, including service agreements
- Liaise with government agencies where required
- Link participants into work, study or other community activities
- Monitor participants NDIS plan and review their goals prior to a plan review
- Respond to changes in participants needs
If you’re looking for a holistic, respectful and inclusive approach to your healthcare, look no further than Vok Holistic Care’s disability support coordination offered in Ipswich, Lockyer, Scenic Rim, Somerset and Toowoomba. For further assistance or information about our services, please contact us on (07) 3818 2220 or simply fill out our online enquiry form.